Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sliding Stones - An Outlander 'What If?'

For those who share my love for the Outlander television series (which you'll recall I discovered earlier this year), as proposed in the review I posted a few months back, the project Sliding Stones has at last come to fruition!  And, the first "pebble" has just been posted to my website.

Before getting to that, however, I've also posted a page of explanation, disclaimers, and other pertinent info, which you'll need to read first... Sliding Stones -- An Outlander 'What If?'

You'll find a link to the first pebble at the bottom of that page.

I hope you enjoy it!  And, if not -- remember, it's only a "Droughtlander" mirage.  The real series is available to watch (and rewatch) anytime!

And, of course, feel free to email me if you care to share your thoughts.

No comments: